Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 7:50pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
LaunchMate Forum « Drag and Drop to Menus? »

LaunchMate Forum
   Support
   Feature Request
(Moderator: TDRWare)
   Drag and Drop to Menus?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Drag and Drop to Menus?  (Read 53 times)
Frederick
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Drag and Drop to Menus?
« on: May 4th, 2004, 11:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thank you very much for this wonderful program. I have been using it for several years now and would be lost without it!

My use for the program is split between using 7 buttons for launching programs and 5 for accessing large menus. Drag and Drop would greatly simplify adding entries to these menus. Also sorting by what I have named the button instead of sorting by filename would be fantastic!

Thanks again for creating such a great program...
IP Logged
Chibix
YaBB Newbie

3674663 3674663   tweenwaters   unavailablename5

Re: Drag and Drop to Menus?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21st, 2004, 8:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have been using linux consistently for a week now. The one thing I notice about linux is something I've noticed before: that the launch menu has a BIG problem: You can't drag and drop to the menus!

If Launchmate were to be ported to Linux (Something I could very easily help with!!!), I would love you forever and super-promote your program all over the linux world.

Dragon Drop! Linux Port! Dragon Drop! Linux Port!

-Steve
(Ahh, I remember way back when, when I spoke with that TDRWare guy that one time. He was very friendly, and enjoyed the ways in which I tweaked with his program on my laptop!

Can't wait to see V4! Contact me if you want to port source to linux! What's it coded in?)
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2004, 5:35pm by Chibix » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

LaunchMate Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.